Real Estate Advisory Services
Everything you would expect from real estate legal experts, with a growing range of complementary professional property services
Real Estate legal and more
Since becoming a publicly listed entity in 2015, we have acquired non-legal teams to provide specialist, complementary services to our property clients.
Today, we can offer:
- A range of real estate legal expertise from Gateley Plc on acquisition, asset management, development, regeneration, environmental issues and much more;
- Specialist compulsory purchase services and advice on utilities compensation through Gateley Hamer;
- Capital allowances advice on real estate purchases, refurbishments and disposals through Gateley Capitus; and
- A range of services that combine legal and complementary advisory services through our Real Estate Advisory Services team.
Specialist property advisory services
Our Real Estate Advisory team can offer a number of services that combine our legal, fiscal incentives and surveying expertise. They include:
- Property investment services
- Brownfield site development advice
- Compulsory purchase order services
Tailored to the needs of your business, our Real Estate Advisory Services can assemble a team of professionals that can provide a joined-up advisory service with cross-discipline expertise, project-managed from a single point of contact.
Through investment, development, management and disposal, we can provide seamless expertise and practical, responsive advice tailored to your business at every stage of the real estate asset lifecycle.
How your business might benefit from a joined up advisory service:
- A deeper understanding of your business: with a range of legal and property expertise under one roof, we retain knowledge of each transaction, investment, purchase and disposal which would normally be held across a number of advisory businesses.
- Saving you money: our proposition is geared towards releasing latent potential in your real estate assets, whether it’s maximising tax reliefs on your properties or increasing development potential.
- A strategic partnership: as we grow our relationship with your business through a broader range of advisory services, we gain a very thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities you face. This in turn allows us to be more strategic in our advice and proactive with different ideas on how we can support you.
- Saving you time: dealing with one point of contact for a range of expertise will deliver efficiencies that you would not normally achieve from working with a set of disparate advisers.