- Location: Birmingham, London,
- Email: Tom Durrant
- Direct Telephone: Birmingham +44 (0) 121 234 0049 | London +44 (0) 207 653 1716
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 121 234 0003
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7971 553 787
Tom leads our national Corporate team and is a member of the operations board of Gateley Plc. Tom is a leading corporate lawyer focussing on UK and cross-border acquisitions and disposals, with over 15 years’ experience of advising private equity and venture capital transactions.
He is primarily based in our Birmingham and London offices, but travels widely supporting his clients and the Gateley Corporate team.
Tom acts for international and domestic corporates, financial institutions, management teams and entrepreneurs. His key clients include Connection Capital, LDC, Dunedin, Inflexion, YFM, Seneca, Intrinsic Equity, Seafresh Group, Ultralife Corporation, Pantech Group, Mills CNC, Healthcare and Services Technology, FW Baker, United Steels and Steel & Alloy.
- Advising Connection Capital LLP on the management buyouts of Tempcover, JCRA Group, ACT Clean, Clamason Industries, Teamsport Racing, Carter Accommodation and Essex Safety Glass and the growth capital investments in Virtua UK, The Light Cinemas, Redeem Holdings and 23.5 Degrees.
- Advising NorthEdge Capital on the MBO of Bridge Farm Nurseries.
- Advising LDC on its investment in Dale Power Solutions.
- Acting for Dunedin LLP on the buyouts of Kee Safety and Formaplex.
- Advising Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ listed) on the acquisition of Accutronics Limited.
- Acting for YFM Equity Partners and Octopus Investments on the sale of Callstream Group Limited to J2 Global.
- Acting for Paintbox and its shareholders on the growth capital investment by the Business Growth Fund.
- Advising the shareholders on the sale of Steel & Alloy to Gonvarri Steel Services.
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity on the MBO of PCMS Group.
Tom enjoys rugby, cricket and running. He also enjoys good food and wine. At weekends, Tom coaches the Bournville RFC Under 12s.