- Location: Birmingham
- Email: Rebecca Sherwin
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 121 234 0126
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 121 234 0005
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7817 267 771
Rebecca’s expertise is real estate finance, advising banks, borrowers and funders in connection with commercial and residential investment and development.
As well as acting for banks and lenders, Rebecca has experience of acting for corporate and public sector clients in the acquisition, disposal and letting of commercial property.
Rebecca is interested in home interiors and design. She enjoys spending time with her family and young daughter.
- Project managed and advised a lender on the real estate aspects of a £60 million acquisition and investment facility for the purchase of a large agricultural production portfolio.
- Advised a property company on the real estate aspects of a £48 million term loan facility from the Royal Bank of Scotland to refinance existing loans on 24 investment properties and fund the acquisition of a portfolio of development properties.
- Advised HSBC Bank Plc on the real estate aspects of £17 million facilities to a student housing operator. The facilities were secured over a portfolio of 76 properties in Wales and the North West.
- Advised HSBC Bank Plc on the real estate aspects of revolving credit and development facilities for the regeneration of a Hotel and mixed use scheme in Digbeth Birmingham.