- Location: London
- Email: Andrew Evans
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 207 653 1658
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 20 7653 1601
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7718 559 661
Andrew is a leading competition and European law lawyer working in merger control and anti-competitive agreements and practices, state aid and anti dumping investigations.
He has advised numerous sectors including biotechnology, automotive, pharmaceuticals, technology, manufacturing, property development, construction, waste and recycling, aerospace, defence and the public sector.
Andrew enjoys surfing, ice hockey, snowboarding, martial arts and diving. He also enjoys photography, writing and is learning to play the didgeridoo.
- Advised on merger control and anti-competitive agreements between competing businesses in relation to the dissolution of a joint venture and a number of ready mix concrete depot exchanges.
- Advised on merger control and notification to the OFT relating to a merger of businesses in the commercial door and door frame manufacturing sector.
- Advised on competition aspects of automotive distribution network.
- Advised on anti dumping investigation in relation to ceramic products.
- Advised on competition aspects of a software development collaboration for use in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Advised on abuse of dominance and complaint to the OFT regarding a supplier in the software sector.
- Advised on merger control and notification to the OFT on the acquisition of a sheet metal working business.
- Advised on three separate anti-competitive cartel investigations in the construction industry, two in relation to roofing and one in relation to general building work.
- Advised on state aid issues in relation to Olympic legacy assets.
- Advised on the merger control aspects of the sale of a business in the paper distribution sector.
- Advised on the competition merger control aspects of a multi-jurisdictional business purchase/sale in the wheel manufacturing sector.
- Advised on a cartel investigation for desiccant supply in the EU for use in window manufacturing.
- Advised on anti-competitive agreements/abuse of dominance in property developments and land agreements.
- Advised on abuse of dominance at an EU level in the yacht charter industry.
- Advised on anti-competitive agreements and cartel activity in the waste disposal and processing sector.
- Advised on competition aspects of pharmaceutical collaboration for new compound development and clinical trials.
- Advised on competition aspects of property development joint ventures, outsourcing arrangements and a joint venture for development of NHS facilities.